07 June 2010

Happy Birthday, Thea!

Today is my older daughter Thea's birthday.  (I'll let her tell you which one it is). She's the wife of Juan Luis, and mother of Taya Maria, Maya Theresa and Aydan Juan.  She's a teacher at both Rockwood Summit High School and Missouri Baptist University.  She's also an event coordinator for MBU's annual commencement exercises as well as weddings and other special events for many.
Now, in addition to everything else, she's working on her second Master's degree -- this one at the University of Missouri - St.Louis in English. By God's good grace, she has accomplished much already in her life and will continue to have a positive impact upon the lives of her family, friends and her students. 

I am very proud of you, Thea!  Happy Birthday! Enjoy the special gift I sent along to you last week -- the safe return of your children's grand mother!  (Save a piece of that birthday pie for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment