15 October 2009

Pondering the Persistent Questions of Life

A few weeks back, I was asked by KWMU - St. Louis Public Radio - to put together a brief statement about how I use the information I glean from listening to their programming in my classroom instruction. I've been a listener to NPR for more than 20 years.

It all started with my introduction to Garrison Keillor's A Prairie Home Companion during my early years of law practice. It has grown into a daily habit of to Morning Edition and All Things Considered, as well as the BBC during the night time hours -- which are now daytime for me here as I listen via the Internet.

Follow this link to St. Louis Public Radio's website and you'll be able to listen to the audio file for the spot:
http://www.stlpublicradio.org/support/mysource.php
Check under the heading: "St. Louis Public Radio is My Source for . . . "

No comments:

Post a Comment